Sunday 18 September 2011

Finished halter top & navy/red combo

Here's the finished top from last weekend, turned out pretty nice might have to knock a few more up in this style


My fave part is the giant button at the neck. I like buttons.
Also managed to whip up another outfit this week, I have a little bit of an obsession with red, white and blue at the moment so that was my inspiration walking into spotlight this week. The red broderie anglaise was an instant winner, but it took me a good half hour trawling though navy cottons to find one that didn't look like a Fraser High School uniform. The outcome, a full skirt and collared button up shirt...


You may have noticed the button up shirt is without buttons. Had to leave something for next week right? ha.
Seen anything you like on the blog? feel free to flick me an email and we can sort something out to fit your measurements x

No comments:

Post a Comment