Thursday 5 January 2012

A dress a week til christmas - in pictures

A compilation of all 12 dresses together...
Wow that's a lot of dresses. Better in your wardrobes than mine!
I have a few custom requests that I am working on at the moment, but I always have time for more! If you are interested in a new one-of-a-kind frock flick me an email (jennamclachlan@hotmail.com) would love to hear from you!

Also some sad news, unfortunately Retrofest that was to be held at Mystery creek in March has been cancelled. I had planned to launch the range at this event, so a little bit stink that it's not happening any more! If you know/hear of any retro themed events/markets/parties happening in the near future be sure to let me know, I'm on the lookout for a new place to hang out and sell my wares :)

No comments:

Post a Comment