Friday 16 December 2011

A dress a week til christmas - Week 12 - The final!

Alright ladies last chance to get your hands on a Love Lucy creation for a steal!
Here is this weeks fabric...
A light blue cotton with white polka dots. Cute!
And here are the designs. All one's that haven't made the cut on previous occasions, this is their last chance to make the collection too...

1. Swing skirt with contrast buttons and collar
Probably more like a full skirt, but no gather at the waist. Contrast top part in white.

2. Sleeveless shirt style dress
I am totally a fan of this one. I sort of think my drawing doesn't do it any justice...

and 3. Boat neck with bows on the shoulders

Super cute. Swing style skirt (not quite full circle) ties at the shoulders in little bows (not as big as I have drawn them I don't think!)

So there you have it, who's getting the final one! Remember first person to email me at jennamclachlan@hotmail.com with which style they like can have it made up to their measurements for only $45! Get in quick...

1 comment:

  1. And Renee is the lucky last winner! design 1 coming soon... keep watching!

    ReplyDelete